Mayne Pharma Inc. values your business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Unless there is an established agreement with Mayne Pharma Inc. which defines specific terms and conditions to the contrary, all products purchased are non-returnable except as stated below.
Prior authorization is required for all returns
- Product damaged during shipping, if visible damages are reported to delivery service provider upon acceptance or concealed damages are reported within three (3) business days of receipt and received within five (5) business days of invoice date.
- Shipping errors if reported within three (3) business days of receipt and received within five (5) business days of invoice date.
- Quantity discrepancies or incorrect product received should be directed to Customer Service at US.CustomerService@maynepharma.com or 1-800-344-8661 within 3 days of receipt.
- Questions regarding return or credit status should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The most efficient way to obtain your return label and track the progress of the return is by visiting Qualanex’s website at www.qualanex.com or E-mail or Fax debit memo to Qualanex Customer Service at email@example.com or 1-847-775-7258.
- Return should include merchandise authorized for return and be shipped using the Qualanex provided RA box label(s).
- Controlled substances must be returned in accordance with Federal and State regulations regarding the movement of these substances. Prior to the transfer of any Schedule II narcotic, a DEA Form 222 must be issued by Qualanex (DEA Number RQ0365280). For questions regarding the issuance of a DEA Form 222, please call 1-847-775-7258.
- Returns must be shipped in full and within 30 days of Return Authorization issuance.
|Send only authorized returns prepaid to:|
- All authorized returns in accordance with and subject to the other terms and conditions set forth herein will be credited at current net price or the lowest price billed within the last 12 months (whichever is lower). Any eligibility for credit expires in one year.
Product not Eligible for Credit:
- Batch returns are not accepted or credited; each originating customer must be assigned a unique debit memo number.
- No partial bottles will be credited ~ including partial bottles of suspensions, liquids, tablets or capsules (except when required by state law).
- Product not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization issuance. All Return Authorization Numbers expire 30 days from issuance. Authorization to return product may only be obtained once.
- All returns with a total value of $25.00 or less.
- Product destroyed by a third party. Product must be returned and verified prior to credit issuance.
- Product with missing lot numbers and expiration dates.
- Open bottles are not eligible for returns.
Mayne Pharma will not be responsible for Third Party Processing Fees