PERCUTANE® Pain Relief Cream is a natural plant based cream specially designed to rub in easily and absorb rapidly into the skin leaving no lasting odor.
PERCUTANE® Pain Relief Cream
PERCUTANE® Pain Relief Cream may help relieve symptoms of mild arthritis, medically diagnosed fibromyalgia and medically diagnosed mild Neuralgia.
What does PERCUTANE® contain?
PERCUTANE® is a unique plant based topical cream. It is a natural combination containing capsaicin derived from chillies and capsicum which reduces pain by inhibiting substance, a neurotransmitter that sends signals to the brain.
PERCUTANE® also contains three other plant based ingredients:
- Arnica, a natural oil derived from flowering.
- Burdock, a herbal extract from the Arctium Lappa plant.
- Aloe Vera.
- Always read the label.
- For external use only.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare professional.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use on children under the age of 6 years.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or sensitive body areas.
- Do not bandage the area tightly and do not use under thermal supports, heating pads, hot water bottles, in the sauna or spa because doing so can increase the risk of serious burns.
- Cold sponge to reduce warmth.
- Wash hands with soap thoroughly after use or use gloves to apply.
- If eye contact occurs, flush out with cold water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Slight warmth, stinging, or burning on the application site may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, or if you experience blistering, swelling, increased/unusual pain at the application site, contact your doctor promptly.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Capsicum or Chilli Peppers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contains hydroxybenzoates, benzoates and diazolidinylurea.