- Salisbury site acquired in 1983 by F H Faulding & Co Limited.
- Development of delayed-release Doxycycline capsules (DORYX®).
- Development of enteric coated aspirin (ASTRIX®).
- WF Scammell Research Centre opened at Salisbury.
- Development of taste-masking technology (CLEANTASTE®).
- Development of sustained-release morphine (KADIAN® / KAPANOL®).
- Metrics founded as a contract testing company in Greenville, North Carolina.
- Development of improved bioavailability technology (SUBA™).
- Development of pellet-in-a-tablet technology (DORYX®).
- Development of LOZANOC®/TOLSURA® improved formulation of itraconazole.
- Mayne Pharma acquires Metrics, Inc. - CDMO with niche generic product portfolio and pipeline.
- Acquired Doryx® brand and related assets in the US from Actavis.
- Mayne Pharma acquires US portfolio of products from Teva and Allergan in the US.
- Mayne Pharma acquires US foam dermatology products from GSK - FABIOR® and SORILUX®.
- New solid oral dose manufacturing facility in Greenville, NC, USA opened.