Percutane Pain Relief Cream®
Percutane Pain Relief Cream is a natural plant based cream specially designed to rub in easily and absorb rapidly into the skin leaving no lasting odor.
Percutane Pain Relief Cream
Percutane Pain Relief Cream may provide rapid, long lasting relief from the pain and inflammation associated with mild arthritis, Fibromyalgia and mild Neuralgia. Relief from pain caused by the shingles rash, back, neck and shoulder pain and muscular aches and pains. Percutane Pain Relief Cream can assist with mobility and relieve stiff joints.
What does Percutane contain?
Percutane is a unique plant based topical cream. It is a natural combination containing capsaicin derived from chillies and capsicum which reduces pain by inhibiting substance, a neurotransmitter that sends signals to the brain.
Capsaicin also produces a warming effect to increase blood flow, which allows better movement especially in cold conditions. Percutane also contains three other plant based ingredients:
- Arnica, a natural oil derived from flowering plants that helps soothe tired painful muscles and ease bruising.
- Burdock, a herbal extract from the Arctium Lappa plant which helps reduce swelling.
- Aloe Vera, known for its emollient properties.
To purchase Percutane online, visit www.shopmaynepharma.com.au.
For further information and directions for use visit www.percutane.com.au and view our latest TV commercial as seen on National TV.
Always read the label.
- For external use only.
- Use only as directed.
- Do not use on broken or irritated skin.
- Do not use on children under the age of 6 years.
- Avoid contact with eyes, lips or sensitive body areas.
- Do not bandage the area tightly and do not use under thermal supports, heating pads, hot water bottles, in the sauna or spa because doing so can increase the risk of serious burns.
- Cold sponge to reduce warmth.
- Wash hands with soap thoroughly after use or use gloves to apply.
- If eye contact occurs, flush out with cold water. If irritation persists seek medical advice.
- Slight warmth, stinging, or burning on the application site may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, or if you experience blistering, swelling, increased/unusual pain at the application site, contact your doctor promptly.
- Do not use if you are allergic to Capsicum or Chilli Peppers.
- If symptoms persist or worsen, consult your healthcare professional.
- Keep out of reach of children.