One of the keys to Mayne Pharma’s success has been the implementation of strategic partnerships and alliances and a flexible and pragmatic approach to licensing and acquisitions. These are fundamental to the company’s continued growth and success.
Our strategy is to develop our business by licensing and acquiring products that we are able to directly market in the US or Australia and to develop partnerships for the global marketing of products developed by Mayne Pharma.
As a partner, Mayne Pharma offers:
- An established sales and marketing capability to bring new specialty brands and generic products into the US and Australian markets
- A management team and corporate culture committed to partnering
- A proven product development, manufacturing, quality, regulatory and supply chain logistics capability
- A flexible and creative approach to collaborations
- The ability to respond rapidly to opportunities
- A track record of successful partnering (some of our current partners include Pfizer, Boryung, ISDIN, Mylan, Meda and Teva)
Our Corporate and Business Development Department is a team of business development and alliance management experts who oversee the selection and review of in-licensing and acquisition opportunities, manage the out-licensing process and actively pursue strategic alliances, to build strong relationships that are mutually beneficial to all parties.