Mayne Pharma Inc. values your business and we appreciate the opportunity to serve you. Unless there is an established agreement with Mayne Pharma Inc. which defines specific terms and conditions to the contrary, all products purchased are non-returnable except as stated below.
Prior authorization is required for all returns
- Product damaged during shipping, if visible damages are reported to delivery service provider upon acceptance or concealed damages are reported within three (3) business days of receipt and received within five (5) business days of invoice date
- Shipping errors if reported within three (3) business days of receipt and received within five (5) business days of invoice date
- Quantity discrepancies, product shortages, and incorrect product received should be directed to Customer Service at US.CustomerService@maynepharma.com or +1 800 344 8661 within 24 hours of receipt for all controlled substance products and within three (3) days of receipt for all non-controlled substance products.
- The most efficient way to obtain your return label and track the progress of the return is by visiting Inmar’s RA website at https://clsnetlink.com (You will be required to upload a debit memo in PDF format) or E-mail or Fax debit memo to Inmar Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 800 967 5952
- Return should include merchandise authorized for return and be shipped using the Inmar provided RA box label(s)
- Controlled substances must be returned in accordance with Federal and State regulations regarding the movement of these substances. Prior to the transfer of any Schedule II narcotic, a DEA Form 222 must be issued by Inmar Pharmaceutical Services (DEA number RR0191902). For questions regarding the issuance of a DEA Form 222, please call +1 800 967 5952.
Send only authorized returns prepaid to:
Inmar Pharmaceutical Services
- Except as expressly stated above, all products purchases are non-returnable. In the event a customer has a written agreement with Mayne Pharma Inc. which conflicts with this policy, the terms of such agreement will control.
- Non-returnable controlled substance products may be sent to Mayne Pharma for destruction, but credit will not be issued unless inconsistent with state or local law.
Credit: All authorized returns in accordance with and subject to the other terms and conditions set forth herein will be credited at current net price or the lowest price billed within the last 12 months (whichever is lower), not current Wholesale Acquisition Cost, less 15% (manufacturer handling fee). Any eligibility for credit expires in one year.
Product not Eligible for Credit:
- No partial bottles will be credited, including partial bottles of suspensions, liquids, tablets or capsules (except when required by state law)
- Product not returned within 30 days of Return Authorization issuance. All Return Authorization Numbers expire 30 days from issuance. Authorization to return product may only be obtained once.
- All returns with a total value of $25.00 or less.
- Product destroyed by a third party. Product must be returned and verified prior to credit issuance.
- Product with missing lot numbers and expiration dates.
- Open bottles are not eligible for returns.
Mayne Pharma will not be responsible for Third Party Processing Fees